Monday, November 20, 2006

wow...

a lot of things happen today as there is no school bcoz on sunday we went to school already...
um..
it started at 1 o`clock..
i went to my foster mum`s sister house..

i made my own green tea...
bside me is opachan..
n a guidance from my foster mother`s sis...
it didn`t taste that nice although i think the taste is very unique..










i guess u got backstage pass before seing a model pose...
hehe....











look at me..
with my own pose...
well what to do?
i am a natural model..
hehe..
the picture is taken in front of a japanese garden..








oopss..
silly old me..
what to do??
just bein myself...
n enjoying it...



the talented eniza..

at the end...

i really did practise playin it!

t

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eniza,

A.Faridah here. Good blog entry... lots of things we are learning from u regarding the japanese way of life. I know you are having lots of fun... don't seem to miss home and the family very much... for somebody of ur age that means u r so exposed and very seasoned... and very brave too. You have your parents to thank for that . Well DONE! try everyting and cherish this wonderful time!Not many people can have it at so young an age. Love you,

A.faridah

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks aunty faridah...
ni eisha..
i miss my family n friends a lil bit..
true..
u can learn japan culture by this blog

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home