Sunday, November 26, 2006

my shopping stuff!!!

a pair of original nike shoe on sale that costs around rm 55.... it is not in malaysia yet.. hehe

from left.. a dolphin necklace for my sis... 2 yin n yang necklace for 4 friends as friends 4 eva..

down.. ying n yang phone accesory 1 for me and 1 for nadya... a bangle that changes colour under the sun..


a 3d bookmark for athirah... a dolphin ring for natasha.. in a bottle.. a necklace for amira.. badge for abang.. phone stickers for nadya..


a touch light stitch for me n a touch light nbc for my sis.. a ring on top of the boxes is my ring made of coral..


a sticth album.. nbc album.. nbc selimut..

fyi..

1 nbc stuff will be given to aaron depends on what my sis choose..

i have to keep money to shop for my 2 aunty n my best guy friends..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Niz.. Thnx for buying stuffs for us here.. And nice nike shoes btw.. Lol.. Will always miss u here niz..
~Nur Athirah~

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home